This earnings week has plenty of appeal for the new generation, including several social media stocks.
Some of the most prominent social media companies – Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) and LinkedIn (NASDAQ: LNKD), namely – report.
But there’s plenty for everyone on this week’s earnings menu: entertainment companies, gold miners, healthcare companies and the world’s most valuable sports franchise.
Here’s a schedule of the week’s more noteworthy earnings reports – starting with this afternoon’s announcements:
- Sturm, Ruger (NYSE: RGR)
- First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR)
- Pfizer (NYSE: PFE)
- 3D Systems (NYSE: DDD)
- Yamana Gold (NYSE: AUY)
- Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA)
- Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS)
- Time Warner (NYSE: TWX)
- Visa (NYSE: V)
- Yelp (NYSE: YELP)
- Kraft Foods (NASDAQ: KRFT)
- Manchester United (NYSE: MANU)
- Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS-A)
- Washington Post (NYSE: WPO)
- Madison Square Garden (NASDAQ: MSG)