- Inside Sales Representative
- Front-End Web Developer
- Assistant Editor – Digital Content
- Marketing Director
- Direct Response Copywriter
- Stock Market Writer (freelance)
- Stock or Options Trader
Wyatt Investment Research is an investment newsletter publisher. The company researches and produces online information services that are used by 450,000 individual investors from around the world.
Founded in 2001, Wyatt Investment Research has been recognized as a high growth company. In 2007 the company was recognized by Inc. Magazine in the Inc. 500 as the 185th fastest growing privately held company in the United States. Similarly, leading accounting firm Deloitte named the company the 66th fastest growing company in the 2008 Technology Fast 500. Between 2004 and 2007, the company grew its revenues by 1,307% to $7.2 million.
Wyatt Investment Research was founded by Ian Wyatt who works with 17 team members from our office in Richmond, Vermont. The company currently publishes both free investment email newsletters and paid subscription advisory services.
Looking For a New Opportunity? Join Wyatt Investment Research!
If you’re considering a change in your career and are looking for a new opportunity, we hope you will consider joining our team.
We are always looking to recruit hard-working, goal-oriented, and achievement-driven individuals who like working in a fast paced environment where every day is different. If you’re seeking a new challenge, we hope you’ll consider our company or recommend us to a friend.
We offer our employees a fun and casual work environment where individuals are able to thrive. We provide our team members a wide variety of benefits in an effort to make Wyatt Investment Research one of the premier employers in Vermont.
Our Core Values
- Accountability: We take ownership of our performance, both individually and as a team.
- Entrepreneurship: We foster a work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and empowers employees to take calculated risks.
- Growth: We seek to achieve profitable, sustainable growth by creating high-quality products that are sought after by our target audiences.
- Opportunism: We identify and seize upon the opportunities that will enhance business development and professional growth.
- Enthusiastic customers: We listen to our customers and partners, and consistently deliver solutions and services that exceed expectations.
- Evolution: We embrace change and capitalize on it to keep our customers, employees and products on the leading edge.
Team Member Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Annual cash bonuses
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays – including your birthday!
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Convenient location in downtown Richmond, close to I-89 and Rt. 2
- Opportunities for advancement
- Openness to new ideas and creative thinking