The SEO Intern will assist the Marketing Manager in daily design, web and social media tasks. The intern will have the opportunity to develop a solid understanding of online marketing, content creation and off-site promotion.
This is a paid internship over a three month time period. Ideal candidates will be available 40 hours per week. The internship may lead to a full time position for the right person.
• Learning basic SEO strategies (keyword research, link acquisition, and on-site optimization).
• Understanding Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools & Bing Webmaster Tools.
• Identifying and resolving 404 crawl errors and fixing dead links.
• Improving meta data across older articles and services.
• Various design tasks.
• Assist in the daily tasks across our social accounts (namely YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & G+).
• Competitive analysis for other popular brands in our sector.
• Strong interest in online marketing.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with critical thinking skills.
• Experience with WordPress and basic HTML is a plus.
Wyatt Investment Research publishes free email newsletters and paid subscription newsletters that reach an audience of over 400,000 individual investors from around the world. The company was established in 2001 as Business Financial Publishing, and was named to the Inc. Magazine Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing privately held companies in the U.S.
Please submit your materials by email to: [email protected]. Please include the phrase “SEO Intern” in the subject line.