Pot stocks are starting to take off.
It’s the start of a NEW bull market for American and Canadian cannabis stocks.
Some top stocks like Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY) and Aurora Cannabis (NYSE: ACB) have already doubled.
Yet my #1 pot stock is getting ready for big gains by July 1.
Go here to grab your pre-IPO shares for just $0.25.
One of the biggest cannabis stock ETFs is already up 73%. Just check out this chart…
Now, you might mistakenly think you’ve missed out on the bull market.
You’d be 100% WRONG.
Because even after this quick move higher – the index is still 70% below its all-time highs.
That shows that there’s plenty of upside. And we may be in the early stages of a cannabis boom.
Here are five reasons that 2020 is shaping up to be the year of the cannabis boom:
- Many Americans are staying close to home – resulting in increased consumption of cannabis.
- Cannabis was deemed an “essential business” during the pandemic – highlighting its social and economic importance.
- Taxes from cannabis can help fund state budgets that are desperate for new sources of revenues.
- Legalization could create +1 million new jobs at a time of high unemployment.
- 10 states could vote to legalize cannabis on Nov. 3.
The expansion of the cannabis market is a huge driver for stock prices. Click here for my No. 1 Pot Stock pre-IPO.
For example, legalization measures in 2016 sent stocks soaring to new heights. That’s when California, Massachusetts, Maine and Nevada legalized adult use of marijuana.
The election sparked a new bull market for the entire sector.
It’s already confirmed that four states have legalization on the ballot. Plus, another six states are expected to add cannabis laws to the ballot.
2020 is shaping up to be a year of a cannabis boom. And now is the best time since 2016 to jump back into the sector.
Yours in Health & Wealth,