Ian Wyatt is the President of Wyatt Investment Research. He has been helping regular investors uncover hidden growth opportunities by beating the market and finding great investments at attractive prices. Ian has been actively investing in the stock market for the past 30 years. He’s also spent more than 20 years publishing his investment ideas online to help fellow investors benefit from his successes and failures.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Ian’s closest circle is bracing up against the coronavirus pandemic
- Ian talks about his letter addressed to President Donald Trump
- The potential impact of the closing of businesses and workplaces on the people on livelihood, interest rates, and the stock market
- Things people need to consider during these trying times in terms of investments
- The segments and industries people should be looking to invest in given the current status of the economy
- What Amazon and other eCommerce sites will need to do to survive
- Why Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway will probably come out as winners in this scenario and how you can do the same
- Ian’s advice for people who are retired or about to retire who have taken a hit on their investments and savings
In this episode…
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has been spreading like wildfire across the globe and it is negatively impacting the global economy. It has not left a single stone unturned and while going on quarantine may stop the spread of the virus, it most likely won’t stop the economic pitfalls that are bound to happen if businesses stay closed for much longer.
According to Ian Wyatt, these are signs that the US economy is heading to a coronavirus recession. A number of people have started losing their investments, among them people who were getting ready for retirement. And so this raises the question: How will the Coronavirus (COVID-19) truly affect the US economy and stock market?
In this episode of The Daily Profit, Dr. Jeremy Weisz interviews Ian about the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and how it is affecting everyone and everything that the world knows as its reality. They talk about its impact on the economy, the risks and opportunities that people may want to look into despite the ongoing crisis, and how people can brace for the effects that this pandemic will have in people’s lives. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
- Wyatt Investment Research
- Attention President Trump: Close Down America
- The Spanish Influenza Pandemic of 1918
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Daily Profit
Sponsor for this episode
This episode is brought to you by Daily Profit. Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit wants to help you become a better investor by sharing with you his lessons learned from my many successes and failures.
Plus, with 20+ years as an investment research analyst, they’ve developed a deep network of financial professionals. This means that they are able to tap into a vast group of experts to bring you unique and actionable ideas that you won’t find elsewhere.
All you have to do is go to DailyProfit.com and sign up for Ian’s free e-letter to get access to his top investment ideas and favorite growth sectors.