Ian Wyatt has been actively investing in the stock market for the past 30 years. He’s also spent more than 20 years publishing his investment ideas online to help fellow investors benefit from his successes and failures.
Ian Wyatt is also the host of the Daily Profit Podcast.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Concerns related to the coronavirus outbreak that you need to know about
- The latest updates on coronavirus cases from around the world
- How panic has grappled different states in the US
- How the coronavirus pandemic is affecting the US economy
- The impending oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia and how this will affect the world economy
- The overall state of the US economy and how this can affect the stock market
- How to become an opportunistic investor right now
- Updates on the China stock market and what it could mean for the US stock market
In this episode…
The Coronavirus outbreak has been causing fear and panic all over the world since it first broke out in Wuhan, China. Since then, many more countries have reported confirmed cases of the flu-like disease as new deaths keep being reported every day.
The Coronavirus outbreak has now been labeled a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) and everyone is being cautioned to take the necessary steps to protect themselves and their families. The economy has not been spared either and the stock exchange performance has slowed down over the last couple of weeks. It is affecting the US economy and has triggered an oil price war between two countries. It could spell out serious trouble for everybody if it isn’t contained.
In this episode of The Daily Profit, Ian Wyatt talks in-depth about the Coronavirus outbreak and how it is affecting the US economy. He gives an update on the coronavirus cases all over the world, the oil price war that’s bound to affect the global economy, and he answers the most important question: Is there a silver lining to be seen in this whole thing? Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
Sponsor for this episode
This episode is brought to you by Daily Profit. Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit wants to help you become a better investor by sharing with you his lessons learned from my many successes and failures.
Plus, with 20+ years as an investment research analyst, they’ve developed a deep network of financial professionals. This means that they are able to tap into a vast group of experts to bring you unique and actionable ideas that you won’t find elsewhere.
All you have to do is go to DailyProfit.com and sign up for Ian’s free e-letter to get access to his top investment ideas and favorite growth sectors.