Ian Wyatt has been actively investing in the stock market for the past 30 years. He’s also spent more than 20 years publishing his investment ideas online to help fellow investors benefit from his successes and failures.
Ian Wyatt is also the host of the Daily Profit Podcast.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [00:48] Ian reveals this episode’s topic: The commercialization of outer space
- [01:13] The current value of the commercial space market and why its growth potential is bound to be phenomenal
- [02:18] How the involvement of the private sector made the outer space business and market sector grow so fast
- [03:59] Who are smart money investors and why are they investing in the outer space
- [05:51] What is Virgin Galactic?
- [10:02] A look back at Tesla Motors’ first electric car and how its run is similar to what is happening now with Virgin Galactic
- [11:03] How Richard Branson is launching space travel tourism using through Virgin Galactic
- [12:05] SpaceX and Elon Musk’s upcoming IPO, Starlink, and why you need to watch out for it
- [15:03] Why you need to watch out for the growth trends and opportunities in the outer space market
In this episode…
The commercial outer space market has been experiencing a lot of growth in the last couple of years. It has been attracting smart money investors with the likes of Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, and Richard Branson — and for good reason. It promises to be the next big thing, and while it isn’t as hyped as 5g in the business sector, it’s definitely not something you should blow off so quickly.
In this episode of Daily Profit, Ian Wyatt looks into the commercialization of the outer space market, why it’s a good idea to consider investing in Virgin Galactic, and ponder on the question of why regular investors are overlooking such a promising industry. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
Sponsor for this episode
This episode is brought to you by Daily Profit. Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit wants to help you become a better investor by sharing with you his lessons learned from my many successes and failures.
Plus, with 20+ years as an investment research analyst, they’ve developed a deep network of financial professionals. This means that they are able to tap into a vast group of experts to bring you unique and actionable ideas that you won’t find elsewhere.
All you have to do is go to DailyProfit.com and sign up for Ian’s free e-letter to get access to his top investment ideas and favorite growth sectors.