Ian Wyatt is the President of Wyatt Investment Research. He has been helping regular investors uncover hidden growth opportunities by beating the market and finding great investments at attractive prices. Ian has been actively investing in the stock market for the past 30 years. He’s also spent more than 20 years publishing his investment ideas online to help fellow investors benefit from his successes and failures.
Ian Wyatt is also the host of the Daily Profit Podcast.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- The disagreement between Tesla Motors and their local county in California about reopening the manufacturing sector
- Concerns parents have as schools plan to reopen in Fall
- What the CDC and National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases says about the consequences of reopening America
- How does the testing statistics in America compare to that of other countries?
- What the Federal Reserve is doing to help and support the economy
- Ian Wyatt compares movement of market indices including the S&P 500, NASDAQ, and Russell 2000
- The performance of the top 5 winner stocks and biggest losers on the S&P 500 index
- Ian shares statistics on earnings results from different sectors of the economy and projections for the end 2020 and early 2021
- Undervalued stocks on Ian’s watch list
- Ian talks about companies and industries that are not likely to survive the pandemic
- Ian answers question about gold stocks, MGM Resorts, the November elections, and the best dividend paying stocks
In this episode…
As America prepares for the reopening of its economy and allowing businesses to start normal operations, the pressure to balance the pros and cons continue to weigh down on people, business owners, and the government. Because as much as there is a clamor for normalcy, the risks cannot be ignored. What is America willing to risk in order to jumpstart its economy? What is the outlook for businesses as the second half of 2020 begins and how will the end of 2020 and the start of 2021 look like for different sectors?
In this episode, Ian Wyatt shares a recording of a webinar he recently hosted where he talks in depth about restarting the American economy. He discusses the disagreement witnessed in California between Tesla Motors and the country their manufacturing plant is located, the actions that the Federal Reserve has been taking in a bid to support the American economy, the comparison of movement between main market indices, and the list of undervalued stocks that are on his watchlist. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
- The Daily Profit
- Wyatt Investment Research
- Wyatt Investment Research contact no.: 1-888-875-1960
- Tesla Motors
- The Federal Reserve
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIH)
- Moody’s Investors Service
- Fitch Ratings
- S&P 500 Index
- NASDAQ Index
- Russell 2000 Index
- Boeing (BA)
- JP Morgan (JPM)
- Microsoft (MSFT)
- Facebook (FB)
- Apple (AAPL)
- Netflix (NFLX)
- Google (GOOGL)
- Amazon (AMZN)
- Dow Chemical
- Raytheon (RTX)
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A)
- Barrick Gold (GOLD)
- Exxon Mobil (XOM)
- Vail Resorts (MTN)
- Booking.com (BKNG)
- News Corp (NWSA)
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV)
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Daily Profit. Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit show wants to help you become a better investor by sharing with you the lessons he learned from his many successes and failures.
With 20+ years as an investment research analyst, Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit has developed a deep network of financial professionals, making it possible to tap into a vast group of experts to bring you unique and actionable ideas that you won’t find elsewhere.
All you have to do is go to Daily Profit and sign up for Ian’s free e-letter to get access to his top investment ideas and favorite growth sectors. You can also subscribe to this podcast so that you’ll never miss out on a single episode.