Ian Wyatt is the President of Wyatt Investment Research. He has been helping regular investors uncover hidden growth opportunities by beating the market and finding great investments at attractive prices. Ian has been actively investing in the stock market for the past 30 years. He’s also spent more than 20 years publishing his investment ideas online to help fellow investors benefit from his successes and failures.
Ian Wyatt is also the host of the Daily Profit Podcast.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- The drop in in Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and consumer spending in the US
- What determines whether or not a region can start opening up
- Why New York is hiring contact tracers and the proposed basic rollout phases for the state
- Who gets to decide when America will reopen?
- The optimism and FDA approval of the drug made by Gilead Sciences for COVID-19 patients
- Projections from the White House and CDC on the number of new infections and deaths per day
- Who are the current winners and losers in the US economy and how stocks are affected by government debt
- The benefits of investing in companies who mine gold and how the industry is benefiting from the pandemic effects on prices
- Stocks on Ian Wyatt’s bargain watchlist and his thoughts on stocks for bitcoin, casino, oil, Disney, Nike, Zoom, and Apple
- The outlook for stocks if there’s a second wave of COVID-19 and will the economy remain in a bearish market after reopening businesses?
- Ian’s thoughts on the short term and long term markets through the end of 2020
In this episode…
For the last couple of weeks, President Donald Trump and various State governors have been mulling over the idea of reopening the US economy. Although the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic cannot be denied, the risks that go with a premature re-opening of businesses are worth looking into and considering before a final decision is put in motion.
The struggle between saving the economy and risking public health continues for the US as the pandemic continues to hit various States and this is a dilemma that offers no easy way out.
Join Ian Wyatt in this episode of the Daily Profit Show where he shares a recording of a webinar he did with his clients on May 06 2020. Tune in as Ian shares statistics and projections from the White House and CDC as well as data from the Federal Reserve and the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, and find out how reopening the US can impact the economy and what it means for the current health crisis we’re all facing today.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
- The Daily Profit
- Wyatt Investment Research
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- The Federal Reserve
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The Gilead Drug (Remdesivir) for COVID-19
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIH)
- United States Department of Homeland Security
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO)
- The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME)
- FactSet Research
- Boeing (BA)
- Disney (DIS)
- Microsoft (MSFT)
- Shopify (SHOP)
- DuPont (DD)
- Etsy (ETSY)
- Barrick Gold (GOLD)
- Newmont Corporation (NEM)
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD)
- Franco-Nevada Corp (FNV)
- Nike (NKE)
- Exxon Mobil (XOM)
- Zoom (ZM)
- Apple (AAPL)
- Interactive Corp (IAC)
- Vail Resorts (MTN)
- Booking.com (BKNG)
- Match Group (MTCH)
- News Corp (NWSA)
- Redfin (RDFN)
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV)
- Wyatt Investment Research contact no.: 1-888-875-1960
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Daily Profit. Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit show wants to help you become a better investor by sharing with you the lessons he learned from his many successes and failures.
With 20+ years as an investment research analyst, Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit has developed a deep network of financial professionals, making it possible to tap into a vast group of experts to bring you unique and actionable ideas that you won’t find elsewhere.
All you have to do is go to Daily Profit and sign up for Ian’s free e-letter to get access to his top investment ideas and favorite growth sectors. You can also subscribe to this podcast so that you’ll never miss out on a single episode.