Ian Wyatt is the President of Wyatt Investment Research. He has been helping regular investors uncover hidden growth opportunities by beating the market and finding great investments at attractive prices. Ian has been actively investing in the stock market for the past 30 years. He’s also spent more than 20 years publishing his investment ideas online to help fellow investors benefit from his successes and failures.
Ian Wyatt is also the host of the Daily Profit Podcast.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- The results observed from testing COVID-19 patients and the optimism behind the drug from Gilead Sciences
- The importance of mass testing prior to reopening states and what the new normal will look like in the next few months
- An update on unemployment statistics from the Congressional Budget Office
- The result of corporate earnings and how it affects different sectors of the economy
- Will stocks continue to rise and will companies shift their production and supply chain from China to other countries?
- How much money was lost in the oil and energy sector from the drop in oil prices and the outlook for industry players
- Why the market is moving higher despite not having a vaccine and insufficient testing
- Comparing government response to COVID-19 with previous remarkable events in history
- The current state of US federal debt, the actions the Federal Reserve is taken, and what it means for everyone
- Is the Federal Reserve artificially propping up the markets?
- List of stocks on Ian’s bargain list and his thoughts on investing in Boeing, Tyson Foods, Halliburton, gold, real estate, and marijuana
In this episode…
Pharmaceutical companies in the US and in other parts of the world are racing against time to develop a vaccine and a cure for COVID-19. There is a lot of optimism behind drugs like Remdesivir from Gilead Science because of the promising results it showed after they were tested on COVID-19 patients.
On the economic side, some US States have started reopening for business although unemployment rates are still high. This is expected to continue for a few more months as some companies choose to work from home with a reduced workforce. But despite this, stocks are continuously rising and this is a question mark for many observers.
In this episode of the Daily Profit Show, Ian Wyatt shares his insights on the continuing worldwide saga on COVID-19 through a webinar he held with his clients last April 29 2020. Tune in as he discusses the optimism behind a promising drug for COVID0-19, the actions of the Federal Reserve and what it could mean for everyone, and the importance of mass testing before reopening. He also discusses the current state of the oil industry and why stocks are rising despite businesses going on pause so stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
- The Daily Profit
- Wyatt Investment Research
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- The Gilead Drug (Remdesivir) for COVID-19
- Moderna Vaccine for COVID-19
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO)
- The Federal Reserve
- The Congressional Budget Office
- Delta Airlines (DAL)
- FORD (F)
- Starbucks (SBUX)
- Netflix (NFLX)
- Google (GOOGL)
- Interactive Corp (IAC)
- Vail Resorts (MTN)
- Tyson Foods, Inc.(TSN)
- Halliburton Company (HAL)
- Booking.com (BKNG)
- Match Group (MTCH)
- News Corp (NWSA)
- Redfin (RDFN)
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV)
- Netflix (NFLX)
- Curaleaf (CURA)
- Greenthumb (GTI)
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR)
- Wyatt Investment Research contact no.: 1-888-875-1960
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Daily Profit. Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit show wants to help you become a better investor by sharing with you the lessons he learned from his many successes and failures.
With 20+ years as an investment research analyst, Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit has developed a deep network of financial professionals, making it possible to tap into a vast group of experts to bring you unique and actionable ideas that you won’t find elsewhere.<s
All you have to do is go to Daily Profit and sign up for Ian’s free e-letter to get access to his top investment ideas and favorite growth sectors. You can also subscribe to this podcast so that you’ll never miss out on a single episode.