Brent Willis is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at New Age Beverages, a Colorado publicly-traded company that aims to become the world’s leading healthy beverage company. Its stock currently trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol ‘NBEV’.
After high school, Brent attended West Point and went on to serve in the military. He later became the President of Coca Cola in Latin America with responsibility for $1.5 billion in sales, and then, he served at Anheuser-Busch InBev and as CEO of Cott Beverages, which is a beverage retailer with nearly 2 billion in annual sales.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [01:16] How Brent transitioned from the military into corporate America
- [03:17] The driving force behind Brent’s desire to provide healthy alternatives to consumers
- [05:00] Brent’s growth strategy that he learned from his time in InBev Anheuser Busch
- [10:15] How the story of New Age Beverages and Brent Willis began
- [11:55] What is New Age Beverages and how Brent sees it performing in the long term
- [19:56] How Brent grew the company from $3 million to $300 million in annual sales
- [24:56] Brent talks about New Age Beverages merger with Morinda
- [26:33] Moving into the CBD space (cannabis-infused beverages)
- [31:19] Changing the narrative from CBD to overall health
- [34:13] How important is the Asian market for New Age Beverages?
- [37:08] How the US-China trade war impacted Brent’s business
- [44:16] New Age Beverages’ position in the stock market and why the company is a good bet for long term investment
- [48:11] Exciting news about New Age Beverages
- [50:42] Where to find more information on New Age Beverages
In this episode…
Over the years, the quality of food and beverages that are available in the market have seen a steep decline in quality. In today’s society where people are becoming more health-conscious and more concerned about what goes into their bodies, the clamor for more health-focused alternatives is becoming stronger and stronger.
This is one of the main reasons why Brent Willis of New Age Beverages decided to create a company that will cater to the demands of healthy beverage alternatives. He saw that the opportunity to provide people with products that have health benefits will not only help improve society, it can also help his company grow.
In this episode, host Ian Wyatt talks to Brent Willis about how he was able to grow a beverage company from $3 million to $300 million in annual sales, how the company fares in the stock market, and why finding a niche product with the right foundational structures can create an unprecedented boost in your company’s performance in the world marketplace.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
- Brent Willis LinkedIn
- New Age Beverages
- Doing What Matters: How to Get Results That Make a Difference – The Revolutionary Old-School Approach
- Morinda Holdings, Inc.
- Daily Profit Show
Sponsor for this episode
This episode is brought to you by Daily Profit. Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit wants to help you become a better investor by sharing with you his lessons learned from my many successes and failures.
Plus, with 20+ years as an investment research analyst, they’ve developed a deep network of financial professionals. This means that they are able to tap into a vast group of experts to bring you unique and actionable ideas that you won’t find elsewhere.
All you have to do is go to DailyProfit.com and sign up for Ian’s free e-letter to get access to his top investment ideas and favorite growth sectors.