Ian Wyatt is the President of Wyatt Investment Research. He has been helping regular investors uncover hidden growth opportunities by beating the market and finding great investments at attractive prices. Ian has been actively investing in the stock market for the past 30 years. He’s also spent more than 20 years publishing his investment ideas online to help fellow investors benefit from his successes and failures.
Ian Wyatt is also the host of the Daily Profit Podcast.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ian discusses why the US is leading in the number of COVID-19 infections and deaths and gives an update on different US states
- The growing concern on the increasing infection rates in New York and the number of asymptomatic COVID-19 patients
- Why the CDC is reviewing its guidelines on the use of masks
- What the forecast of 100,000 – 240,000 deaths in the US means for the country
- Ian explains why China is ending its lockdown and how this can affect the world economy
- How fast the economy is likely to spring back after the pandemic
- What Ian means by a 90-day Great Depression and the 3 stages of a bear market
- What investors are currently doing with their investments and its implications to the stock market
- Safest sectors to invest in and determining the right time to buy stocks
- How the $2 trillion stimulus package wcan dampen recession
- The biggest losers in the stock market and why pharmaceutical companies might be seeing redemption and return to dominance
- Why Ian prefers investing in MasterCard as opposed to Amex, Visa, or other credit card companies
- Ian shares his thoughts on the Apple stock, Tesla, Boeing, utilities stocks, crypto currencies, 5G stocks, and the housing market
- When the market is likely to hit bottom and Ian’s views on Warren Buffet’s portfolio and the effects of the infrastructure bill
In this episode…
The United States of America is leading in the number of infections and deaths all over the world, surpassing even ground zero itself: China. AS the infection rates increase and the death toll rises, businesses and other sectors of the economy will continue to experience a slump that hopefully, can be overturned once the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic settles down.
The end of the pandemic could be signaled by China’s recent decision to end its country-wide quarantine, slowly easing back into the normal hum of a moving economy. This will definitely have an effect on many businesses around the world whose productions came to a halt. But the US needs to bide its time with its COVID-10 status and the current downward movement of stock value, heading towards what Ian calls a 90-day Great Depression.
Ian Wyatt, host of The Daily Profit, shares a webinar he did with his group of private subscribers where he discusses the state of the US economy in light of the coronavirus pandemic, what a 90-day Great Depression means, the 3 stages of a bear market, the best and worst stocks to invest in, and how the pharmaceutical industry can find redemption by the end of this pandemic. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Daily Profit. Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit show wants to help you become a better investor by sharing with you the lessons he learned from his many successes and failures.
With 20+ years as an investment research analyst, Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit has developed a deep network of financial professionals, making it possible to tap into a vast group of experts to bring you unique and actionable ideas that you won’t find elsewhere.<s
All you have to do is go to Daily Profit and sign up for Ian’s free e-letter to get access to his top investment ideas and favorite growth sectors. You can also subscribe to this podcast so that you’ll never miss out on a single episode.