Ian Wyatt is the President of Wyatt Investment Research. He has been helping regular investors uncover hidden growth opportunities by beating the market and finding great investments at attractive prices. Ian has been actively investing in the stock market for the past 30 years. He’s also spent more than 20 years publishing his investment ideas online to help fellow investors benefit from his successes and failures.
Ian Wyatt is also the host of the Daily Profit Podcast.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- The latest status and updates on New York and the US in general
- Comparison of the coronavirus containment measures used in New York and in Wuhan, China
- What America needs to do to reopen and how can the virus be contained
- The economic outlook for 2020 and 2021 according to The International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- What the financial institutions think about reopening businesses in May
- Ian shares his perspective on finding a coronavirus vaccine
- Unemployment statistics in USA, why the Federal Reserve is buying $2.3 trillion worth of risky bonds, and what this means for the economy
- The effect of buying back the debt of “Fallen Angel” companies and how t will affect business owners
- What reopening businesses in America will look like in various industries
- Ian discusses the movement of stocks and why many of them are rising
- A realistic picture of company earnings for 2020
- Ian shares his optimism for a V-shaped or U-shaped recovery in the market
- Five bargain stocks on Ian’s watch list
- Ian answers questions about stocks from the 5G industry, the major retailers, the airline industry, oil and gas stocks, Shopify, the Stimulus Package, and the Cannabis industry,
- Ian’s recommendations on the types of companies to invest in
In this episode…
In recent news headlines, we have seen a lot of talk about the tug of war that’s happening between governors across the country and the President of the United States. There is an increased demand to reopen businesses in the USA with protests being reported in some States. The struggle between prioritizing economic hardship and public health is causing unimaginable strain for the public and for government officials.
Many businesses were forced to close up due to the COVID-19 pandemic that has ravaged the entire world. The current unemployment rate in the USA is at an all-time high and many companies’ earnings have been negatively impacted. In fact, some companies are already filing for bankruptcy.
So, what does it take to reopen the country for business? Which stocks are more likely to increase in value and what should investors be on the lookout for?
In this episode of the Daily Profit Show, Ian Wyatt shares his top five picks of stocks to look out for and the requirements for the reopening for businesses after the lockdown. He also gives an update on New York and the state of the US in general, the concerns over the increasing unemployment statistics, and the effects of the Federal Reserve’s efforts in keeping as many as they can afloat. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
- The Daily Profit
- Wyatt Investment Research
- The International Monetary Fund
- JP Morgan
- Jamie Dimon’s Letter to Shareholders (JP Morgan Chairman & CEO)
- Booking.com (BKNG)
- Match Group (MTCH)
- News Corp (NWSA)
- Redfin (RDFN)
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV)
- Shopify (SHOP)
- Curaleaf Cannabis
- Green Thumb Cannabis (GTI)
- Amazon (AMZN)
- MasterCard (MA)
- Microsoft (MSFT)
- Wyatt Investment Research contact no.: 1-888-875-1960
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Daily Profit. Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit show wants to help you become a better investor by sharing with you the lessons he learned from his many successes and failures.
With 20+ years as an investment research analyst, Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit has developed a deep network of financial professionals, making it possible to tap into a vast group of experts to bring you unique and actionable ideas that you won’t find elsewhere.<s
All you have to do is go to Daily Profit and sign up for Ian’s free e-letter to get access to his top investment ideas and favorite growth sectors. You can also subscribe to this podcast so that you’ll never miss out on a single episode.