Insiders are loading up on two dividend stocks.
Let’s discuss if they’re the best income plays for you…
Or if you’d be better off with these 37 passive income secrets to crush inflation.
Go here to download them for FREE – with no strings attached.
As Peter Lynch used to say…
“Insiders might sell their shares for several reasons, but they buy them for only one: they think the price will rise.”
Well, Wall Street insiders are LOADING UP on these two income stocks:
- Enterprise Products Partners, LP (NYSE: EPD)
- B. Riley Financial (NASDAQ: RILY)
The first one gives you a yield of 7.5% – and the second one 9%.
These two dividend stocks could be a great income investment for you.
But did you know you could also benefit from a little-known income investment that delivers yields as high as 45% in just one day?
This income opportunity is from a strategy we’ve been using for the past 5 years…
Which gives any investor the chance to earn roughly an extra $1,120 every 20 days – straight from America’s best and most profitable stocks.
As a result, it gives you the power to collect 1-day payouts such as…
- $744 from an insurance company
- $1,350 from a paper manufacturer
- $1,226 from a mobile internet company
- $1,659 from retail clothing brand
- $2,336 from a transportation and logistics company
And while these income amounts are based on a $10k investment…
You can get started with as little as $100 or $1,000.
But if for ANY reason this income strategy isn’t for you…
I’m also sharing 36 income strategies more for 2023 inside my FREE book called “Unlimited Income: How to Replace Your Salary and Thrive in Retirement.”
To download it…
In it, you’ll discover 37 income secrets that could REALLY skyrocket your income this year.
That’s because this 186-page book is jam packed with strategies like:
- How to DOUBLE YOUR INCOME the next time the Fed raises rates(see how on page 38)…
- How you could skip the red tape and collect huge royalty checks from Silicon Valley venture capital firms (page 44)
- How to collect massive rent checks from federal government agencies like the FBI – without owning a single property! (check out page 56)
Normally, this book sells on Amazon for $20.
But I’d like to share it absolutely for free as a “thank you” for subscribers such as yourself.