Frankly, with stocks dropping you may be wondering . . .
“Are there any stocks worth buying today?”
The answer is YES. And there’s just one . . .
The stock market is plunging another 7% today. And just about EVERY sector of the market is falling.
For the last week, I’ve been warning my clients to SELL stocks and build up a cash position. And in my 401(k) and regular investment accounts I’ve been selling for the last week.
In fact, there is only one stock I’m buying today. And I don’t have much time to share the details in this email (just click here for my LIVE webinar).
It’s a tiny biotech stock that’s taking off – even when the market falls. That’s because the company is creating one of the most promising . . .
Here’s what you need to know:
- Bill Gates is investing over $100 million to stop coronavirus
- This little-known stock is his favorite (that’s why he wrote a big check)
- The technology uses the human genome to develop drugs
- Shares could surge 3,825% in 2020
- The stock is already making big moves
Here’s the thing . . .
A small $2k investment could multiply to $78,503!
Honestly, a small investment in this tiny biotech could offset any losses in your portfolio.
Get urgent details inside today’s Coronavirus Biotech Briefing.
Just click here ASAP – it starts very soon.
Yours in Health & Wealth,