Stocks are paying tiny dividends – and it’s a big problem.
America’s 500 biggest stocks in the S&P 500 (NYSE: SPY) pay out only 1.73%.
That means you’ll only earn $1,730 with a huge $100,000 investment.
What is there was a BETTER WAY? And you could earn huge yields of 28%… 39%… and even 45%?
That means you could earn $2,800, $3,900 and even over $4,500 – with a much smaller investment of just $10k. I’ll show you how right now…
Simply click here ASAP – the next payout deadline is October 28.
IF you buy the S&P 500 ETF – you’ll earn that 1.7% yield.
However, there are some stocks in the index paying out much more income. Let me show you America’s biggest stocks with the highest yields.
America’s Top 20 Dividend Payers
Click Here for My #1 Passive Income Trade
- Intel (NASDAQ: INTC): 5.3%
- Williams Co. (NYSE: WMB): 5.3%
- Best Buy (NYSE: BBY): 5.4%
- Walgreens (NYSE: WBA): 5.4%
- International Paper (NYSE: IP): 5.5%
- Phillip Morris (NYSE: PM): 5.7%
- LyondellBasell (NYSEL LYB): 5.8%
- Dow (NYSE: DOW): 5.9%
- Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL): 5.9%
- Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN): 6.2%
- AT&T (NYSE: T): 6.3%
- Kinder Morgan (NYSEL: KMI): 6.3%
- ONEOK (NYSE: OKE): 6.5%
- Simon Property (NYSE: SPG): 6.6%
- VF Corn. (NYSE: VFC): 7.0%
- Verizon (NYSE: VZ): 7.2%
- Altria Group (NYSE: MO): 8.2%
- Vornado (NYSE: VNO): 8.9%
- Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD): 9.6%
Check out this list – and you can see the top 20 highest yielding stocks in the S&P 500. You could call them the S&P Dividend Kings – since their payouts range from 5.3% to 14.5%.
However, it’s worth considering that some of these high yield stocks may be forced to CUT their dividends. While a 14.5% yield may appear attractive today – the dividend could be reduced. And when that happens the yield and the stock price drops.
That’s why chasing the highest yielding stocks can actually be a huge mistake.
I’ve found a far better way to invest for high yield income.
A small group of America’s most profitable companies are sending out HUGE payouts. These aren’t regular quarterly dividends. Instead, they’re sizable 1-day payments to the shareholders.
The yields can be shockingly high. I’m talking about 28%… 39%… and even 45%!
This is one of my favorite passive income secrets for earning safe and steady cash flow – no matter what happens in the market.
Simply go here now for urgent instructions.
Yours in Wealth,