Stocks are paying tiny dividends – and it’s a big problem.
America’s 500 biggest stocks in the S&P 500 (NYSE: SPY) pay out only 1.73%.
That means you’ll only earn $1,730 with a huge $100,000 investment.
What is there was a BETTER WAY? And you could earn huge yields of 28%… 39%… and even 45%?
That means you could earn $2,800, $3,900 and even over $4,500 – with a much smaller investment of just $10k. I’ll show you how right now…
Simply click here ASAP – the next payout deadline is October 28.
IF you buy the S&P 500 ETF – you’ll earn that 1.7% yield.
However, there are some stocks in the index paying out much more income. Let me show you America’s biggest stocks with the highest yields.
- Intel (NASDAQ: INTC): 5.3%
- Williams Co. (NYSE: WMB): 5.3%
- Best Buy (NYSE: BBY): 5.4%
- Walgreens (NYSE: WBA): 5.4%
- International Paper (NYSE: IP): 5.5%
- Phillip Morris (NYSE: PM): 5.7%
- LyondellBasell (NYSEL LYB): 5.8%
- Dow (NYSE: DOW): 5.9%
- Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL): 5.9%
- Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN): 6.2%
- AT&T (NYSE: T): 6.3%
- Kinder Morgan (NYSEL: KMI): 6.3%
- ONEOK (NYSE: OKE): 6.5%
- Simon Property (NYSE: SPG): 6.6%
- VF Corn. (NYSE: VFC): 7.0%
- Verizon (NYSE: VZ): 7.2%
- Altria Group (NYSE: MO): 8.2%
- Vornado (NYSE: VNO): 8.9%
- Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD): 9.6%
Check out this list – and you can see the top 20 highest yielding stocks in the S&P 500. You could call them the S&P Dividend Kings – since their payouts range from 5.3% to 14.5%.
However, it’s worth considering that some of these high yield stocks may be forced to CUT their dividends. While a 14.5% yield may appear attractive today – the dividend could be reduced. And when that happens the yield and the stock price drops.
That’s why chasing the highest yielding stocks can actually be a huge mistake.
I’ve found a far better way to invest for high yield income.
A small group of America’s most profitable companies are sending out HUGE payouts. These aren’t regular quarterly dividends. Instead, they’re sizable 1-day payments to the shareholders.
The yields can be shockingly high. I’m talking about 28%… 39%… and even 45%!
This is one of my favorite passive income secrets for earning safe and steady cash flow – no matter what happens in the market.
Yours in Wealth,