Another Federal Reserve interest rate hike is coming next week.
And this could lead to higher income from these investments.
This could mean $4,501 in instant income for you…
After an interest-rate pause last month…
Traders are betting the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates again by a quarter of a point next week.
The reason is that inflation remains far above the Fed’s 2% target rate..
Meanwhile, WalletHub reports that …
Many Americans have suffered because rising interest rates.
At the same time, many investors have benefited — namely, income investors.
The reason is simple.
Higher interest rates have raised income yields, leading to higher income paid by many
A Goldilocks scenario is forming. You can buy high-yield income investments at a deep, value price, which raises the income yield and sets the stage for serious price appreciation in the coming months.
This gives you the power to profit twice:
- With high-yield income on your cash invested today, and…
- With long-term capital gains as asset prices rise.
I’m capitalizing on this Goldilocks scenario with in two ways.
The first is to BUY income investments yielding up to 15% (with the potential for another 20% to 30% in capital gains)…
The second is to capitalize 1-day payouts that can yield up to 45%.
I’m sharing these income opportunities with you in a free presentation.
- How the best funds pay income yielding 10% or more (that trade at double-digit discounts)
- How to earn 20% in real estate – WITHOUT buying REITs
- How to collect a 45%-yield dividend in a 1-day payment (enough to receive $4,501 on a $10k investment)
Turn your portfolio into a cash-flowing machine…
Click here for immediate access (it’s FREE).