Apple stock just got an upgrade . . .
And a $350 per share price target. Why the bullish outlook?
New 5G iPhones in 2020 should spark an “upgrade supercycle” – and send sales up at least 10%.
Go here to discover Apple’s secret 5G supplier (before the stock takes off).
Rumors surrounding Apple’s next iPhone 12 are already circulating online.
It’s expected that Apple will release six new iPhones. And three of these new models are expected to be 5G phones.
AppleInsider predicts that this will be the iPhone lineup for 2020:
- iPhone 12 4G with a 6.1-inch LCD screen and dual rear cameras
- iPhone 12 Pro 4G with a 5.4-inch OLED screen and dual rear cameras
- iPhone 12 Pro 5G with a 5.4-inch OLED display and dual rear cameras
- iPhone 12 Pro Plus 4G with a 6.1-inch OLED display and a triple rear camera with Time-of-Flight 3D sensing capabilities
- iPhone 12 Pro Plus 5G using a 6.1-inch OLED screen, triple camera setup, and ToF features
- iPhone 12 Pro Max 5G with a 6.1-inch OLED panel, the triple camera setup, and ToF.
Meanwhile, JP Morgan expects Apple will launch four iPhones with 5G in 2020.
JP Morgan predicts that Apple will sell 187 million iPhones this year. Meanwhile, the firm expects iPhone sales to grow to 198 million in 2020 and 200 million by 2021.
Analysts at Wedbush Securities are also optimistic.
A just-released note to clients raised the price target for Apple stock to $350 (it was previously $325).
The firm’s conversations with Apple suppliers suggests that Apple will launch five versions of the iPhone 12. And that total unit sales will increase by 10% in the next year.
“We believe iPhone 11 is just the front end of this current ‘supercycle’ for Apple with a slate of 5G smartphones set to be unveiled in September,” wrote Wedbush analyst Dan Ives.
Based on those projections, Apple stock could jump 23.6% in 2020.
Apple is just one way to invest in the 5G revolution.
One little-known chip company could be a key supplier – with its components inside every Apple iPhone. That’s why I plan to BUY up shares of this stock – BEFORE the new iPhones are released.
Because once the iPhone is released – some analyst will crack open a phone and see what’s inside.
And shares could quickly take off when it becomes well-known that this tiny company is supplying chips to Apple.
Go here for my urgent 5G profit briefing.
Yours in Profits,