The U.S. stock market is closed today for the funeral of President George H.W. Bush.
That means most Americans can’t trade stocks… until tomorrow.
I’m expecting a pot stock Santa Claus rally in December.
Go here to get my top stocks to BUY tomorrow.
You could see the Horizons Marijuana ETF – the benchmark for pot stocks – surge in the next 30 – 60 days.
That’s exactly what happened the last time we saw similar news hit the market . . .
So, what news could spark a major move?
Well, there are actually six specific catalysts that could send stocks surging:
- Altria Group – the world’s No. 2 tobacco company – is in talks to BUY a major Canadian cannabis company.
- New sales data from Canada will reveal an explosive growth market.
- Expanding markets in Michigan, Missouri and Utah have been ignored the stock market and 99% of investors.
- When President Trump FIRED Attorney General Jeff Sessions, it showed that even the President is becoming more “pro-cannabis.” The appointment of a pro-cannabis Attorney General would be very favorable.
- New Jersey could fully legalize adult-use of marijuana before Jan. 1.
- Sales growth of 177%, 289%, and 344% can’t be ignored by the market – and it’ll send these stocks surging.
Any combination of these events could be huge for the entire market.
Click here to profit from the coming Santa Claus rally!
Right now, most cannabis stocks are trading at a deep discount from their recent highs.
The recent decline has scared away weak investors. And it’s setting up another opportunity for “smart money” to step in and buy these stocks at bargain prices.
That’s exactly what happened this summer…
Smart money investors dumped pot stocks in June and July. That in turn sent share prices to new lows by August.
At that point, Constellation Growth (NYSE: STZ) pumped $4 billion into Canopy Growth (NYSE: CGC). Other institutional investors quickly followed suit – sending the entire market up 81% in a couple months.
The same pattern is getting ready to repeat itself again.
I’m expecting a major investment from Altria in Cronos Group (NASDAQ: CRON) could be the spark to ignite the next bull market.
Don’t wait for that to happen (and miss out on the big gains).
Just click here now for today’s urgent briefing.