A major change coming in 2027 could boost retirement savings.
The federal government will match 50% of retirement account contributions up to $2,000 per year through the new Saver’s Match program.
Let’s see who qualifies…
And let’s see other strategies that could boost your retirement savings today.
The Saver’s Match is a provision of SECURE Act 2.0.
Here are the particulars:
- The federal government will match 50% of your retirement account contributions up to $2,000 annually.
- The match won’t count toward your annual contribution limits.
- The federal government funds the money directly into your retirement account.
- Only pre-tax accounts, such as traditional IRAs and 401(k)s, qualify.
But there’s a catch, as you might suspect.
To receive the maximum $1,000 government match…
You must earn below these thresholds in the 2027 tax year:
- Single filers: $20,500
- Joint filers: $41,000
- Head of household: $30,750
And if you are unwilling to remain in poverty to receive the full $2,000, your match is gradually reduced until you reach the earned-income bottom-scraping ceiling:
- Single filers: $35,500
- Joint filers: $71,000
- Head of household: $53,250
You will find no match above these income thresholds.
It’s all bureaucratic grandstanding, of course. Only a fool willingly impoverishes himself for government breadcrumbs.
You can do better, much better, and you can do better today.
We have the strategies for you to take control of your future and boost your retirement savings NOW.
The Income Blueprint is one strategy…
You’ll learn how to generate 10X more income within the next 90 days.
The Income Blueprint strategy can show you how to receive 1-day payouts of up to $4,501.
You can combine the Income Blueprint with 37 other income strategies in a book I’m eager to share with you.
This 186-page book is packed with little-known income strategies, such as:
- How to double your income the next time the Fed raises interest rates (page 38)
- How to avoid the red tape and collect wallet-busting royalty checks from Silicon Valley venture capital firms (page 44)
- How to collect massive rent checks from federal government agencies like the FBI – without owning the property (page 56)
This book normally sells for $20 on Amazon.
But I want you to have it FREE today.