Fourth-quarter earnings season has hit the home stretch, and most of the blue-chip companies have already reported.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL), Facebook (NASDAQ: FB), Exxon (NYSE: XOM), Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT), the big banks – all of them have reported earnings, with very mixed results.
So what’s left? Not much this week. Chances are you’ve only even heard of a few of the companies set to report earnings in this second full week of February.
There are a few gems among the otherwise anonymous rubble, however.
Coke (NYSE: KO) reports tomorrow. Trulia (NYSE: TRLA), the popular online real estate listing service that went public in September, should also be interesting. Its earnings should give us another glimpse into the improving health of the housing market. So far the stock is up roughly 4% since its IPO.
Here are some other potentially intriguing reports in an earnings week light on big names:
- Lions Gate Entertainment (NYSE: LGF)
- Terra Nitrogen (NYSE: TNH)
- Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS)
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS)
- Whole Foods (NASDAQ: WFM)
- Manchester United (NYSE: MANU)
- Waste Management (NYSE: WM)
- Burger King (NYSE: BKW)
- Kraft Foods (NASDAQ: KRFT)