Earnings season is winding down.
Most of the companies people care about – Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL), Facebook (NASDAQ: FB), Exxon (NYSE: XOM), the banks – have already reported. At this point, investors really have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find a stock that could pop after earnings.
Among this week’s rather anemic earnings lineup, however, are two of the fastest rising stocks on the market: Disney (NYSE: DIS) and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (NASDAQ: GMCR).
Disney’s stock is up 27% year-to-date, while GMCR shares have increased 33.5% in 2013 as the specialty coffee company rebounds from a nightmare 2012. Both companies are coming off strong fourth-quarter performances. We’ll see this week if they can keep the momentum going with another solid round of earnings.
Here’s who else reports in a rather light earnings week:
- Zillow (NASDAQ: Z): Think Disney and Green Mountain Coffee have performed well of late? Shares of this online real estate database are up 114% year-to-date as the housing market has stabilized. Another strong earnings report will be one more indication that the housing recovery is in full swing.
- AOL (NYSE: AOL)
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN)
- Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA)
- AMC Networks (NASDAQ: AMCX)
- DISH Network (NASDAQ: DISH)